Research shows that the window of opportunity to capture the attention of a consumer is 3 seconds.
- 3 seconds for a person landing on a new website
- 3 seconds for a customer viewing your menu box outside.
Customers experience first through sight, and then are prompted to react according to how they feel about what they see.
A beautifully executed photograph will make the customer stop, look and feel and is guarenteed to do so within your 3 second window.
CONVERT THE PASSER’S-BY INTO PAYING CUSTOMERS. YOUR OWN FOOD IS YOUR BEST MARKETING TOOL.
- Passer’s-by will linger longer, and are much more likely to enter your restaurant.
- Puts the passer-by’s senses to work immediately – predicting the scrumptious eating experience that awaits them inside.
- Less ‘work’ for the passer-by outside. Less reading, more imagining….
At your premises Jenni can style, and photograph your menu and create a 2 minute presentation to be played on a flat screen monitor.
I love food styling because it is absorbing and challenging work. As a food stylist its my job to make the food look attractive for photographs and this is achieved by having a well honed eye for detail as well as sourcing the freshest and best ingredients I can find on the day of the shoot. I have styled all the food for the images in my portfolio.
I can produce beautiful images for your website, brochure, menu’s and other marketing materials. Contact me for a quote.